Customer Success Team Lead
Netherlands, Noord-Holland, Schiphol-RijkCustomer Success
Join our fast-growing 🚀 tech company that is redefining the future of connecting skills and work globally! At blackbear, you will impact the world’s marketplace for skills while being part of an ambitious, hardworking pack of bears. Are you ready to pull out your claws as Customer Success Team Lead?
About the team
In the Customer Success team we work together as a team, supporting each other in making every customer successful. We help customers understand the benefits of using the blackbear platform and how they can create value by expanding their knowledge and differentiating themselves from their competition. We guide the customer through the challenge lifecycle and build a trusted relationship.
What you will do
Your focus is on managing your own customer portfolio, conducting consultative conversations with customers, expanding the use of blackbear among our customers and ensuring that every customer becomes as successful as possible. You often work with Account Executives and Project Consultants in your team. As team lead you will also be a thought leader and coach for a team of CSM's.
- Being the strategic partner for selected customers by advising and guiding them through the blackbear value proposition;
- Operational excellence and operational hygiene are part of your toolbox;
- You will encourage customers to get the most out of their subscriptions by monitoring their usage of our platform;
- You will proactively identify where customers are not taking advantage of their subscription or the expertise available on our platform.
- You will support your primary contacts in the subscription base, being the blackbear champion within their organization through meetings, collateral, and successful challenges.
- Collect and analyze customer data and market developments. With this you develop initiatives, activities and experiments to make customers even more successful;
- You will guide a team of CSM's in achieving their goals and professional growth.
What you will bring
Aside from the blackbear mindset we need you to bring the following skills and knowledge to strengthen our pack:
- At least 5 years of quota bearing experience within Customer Success (preferably with Start- or Scale Ups);
- Demonstrable track record in b2b Customer Success (Marketplaces or SaaS) while driving adoption, retention and expansion;
- Used to working in a fast-paced environment, where you keep several balls in the air at the same time;
- Strong interpersonal skills and a passion for consistently providing a great customer experience;
- Experience in utilizing sales funnels, effective forecasting and QBR's;
- Knowledge of working with customer health indexes (CHI);
- A consultative selling approach comes naturally;
- Fluent in English language. Dutch is a plus;
- You are located in The Netherlands.
What’s in it for you?
We work hard to go above and beyond our mission, but we don’t forget to celebrate our successes, big and small. In addition to fair pay, vacation days, travel allowance, healthy lunches, learning budget and exciting team activities, we offer you the chance to become part of our ambitious and international pack 🙌 Which means work with passion, opportunities for personal growth, while having fun with your fellow bears to the fullest!
Little bear about us 🐻
Our pack identifies itself as open, unique, human, passionate, and connecting. We believe skills and knowledge should always be shared, that is why we strive to become the leading SaaS driven marketplace enabling people to make an income remotely, where we guarantee companies value through the convenience of paying for quality instead of by the hour. By having such an adaptable blackbear pack of colleagues we are able to grow fast internationally, while having fun too. Something we value a lot. We work to live, so why not do it together as a pack! We have a nice spacious office in which you are always welcome. Working from home or partly remote is possible too.
Ready to kickstart your blackbear journey?
Applying is made easy, just click on the button below👇. Questions? Reach out to Allard via WhatsApp on 06 109 175 14 or send him an email at email@example.com.
Great organizations are built on great people and we want to hire the best people. Blackbear embraces diversity and encourages everybody to join our team.