Account Executive | Netherlands
Netherlands, Noord-Holland, Schiphol-RijkSales
Join our fast-growing 🚀 tech company that is redefining the future of connecting skills and work globally! At blackbear, you will impact the world’s marketplace for skills while being part of an ambitious, hardworking pack of bears. Are you ready to pull out your claws as Account Executive | Netherlands?
About the team
You’ll join the Sales team, known as the growth engine of the bear pack. Currently the largest team with 20+ passionate professionals, we push the boundaries of blackbear’s growth. The Sales Development team hunts new opportunities by finding and connecting with qualified buyers. The Account Executive team brings in the revenue by closing deals from their opportunity pipeline We are a fast faced, people centric team, where we praise our top contributors, but stay aware that our strength comes from excelling as a team.
What you will do
Your focus is on getting to know potential customers, conducting sales conversations with leads and expanding our customer base. You work together with your Sales Development Representatives, who provide you with good leads. You will also work with other Account Executives and report to our Head of Sales.
- Managing an extensive Sales Pipeline;
- Conducting conversations with Leads who are interested in blackbear;
- Managing your Sales Development Representatives for good Leads;
- Developing initiatives, activities and experiments to connect more new customers;
- Setting and achieving personal and team goals;
- Connecting great new customers who are building a long relationship with us.
What you will bring
Aside from the blackbear mindset we need you to bring the following skills and knowledge to strengthen our pack:
- At least 2 years sales experience at a scale-up or in a fast-moving environment;
- A team player attitude and a curiosity-driven mindset;
- Top-notch presentation and interpersonal skills, with an ability to build relationships;
- Competitive, with a drive to grow your market whilst upholding a high level of integrity;
- Experience in building an excellent buyer journey from C-level to future users of the blackbear platform;
- Native Dutch speaker and working proficiency in English (written) language;
- You are located in The Netherlands.
What we offer you
We work hard to go above and beyond our mission, but we don’t forget to celebrate our successes, big and small. For this role we offer an annual gross salary between €36,000.- and €48,000.-, which is decided upon based on several factors. On top of this, your salary will include a variable aspect, since you will participate in the Account Executive Commissions Scheme and you will receive a monthly 8% vacation allowance.
In addition to receiving fair pay we offer you 25 vacation days, travel allowance, and an annual personal learning budget to be used for your personal development needs and wishes. At the office, we offer healthy lunches, and exciting team activities.
Basically, we give you the chance to become part of our ambitious and international pack. 🙌 This means working with passion, opportunities for personal growth, and enjoying your time with your fellow bears to the fullest!
Little bear about us 🐻
Our pack identifies itself as open, unique, human, passionate, and connecting. We believe skills and knowledge should always be shared, that is why we strive to become the leading SaaS driven marketplace enabling people to make an income remotely, where we guarantee companies value through the convenience of paying for quality instead of by the hour. By having such an adaptable blackbear pack of colleagues we are able to grow fast internationally, while having fun too. Something we value a lot. We work to live, so why not do it together as a pack! We have a nice spacious office in which you are always welcome. Working from home or partly remote is possible too.
Ready to kickstart your blackbear journey?
Applying is made easy, just click on the button below. 👇 Questions? Reach out to Caroline via WhatsApp on 06 205 081 13 or send her an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Great organizations are built on great people and we want to hire the best people. Blackbear embraces diversity and encourages everybody to join our team.